Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif turns down Ranbir Kapoor | Aditya Chopra | Ayan ...
Latest Bollywood news on Aditya Chopra, Ayan Mukherjee, Karan Johar. Few days back, it was reported that Katrina Kaif rejected a film with perfectionist Aamir Khan due to dates problem and accept Ayan Mukherjee's film ...

Katrina Kaif's photoshoot in a yellow dress
You know, being a woman, there have to be lines drawn somewhere. But I am the kind who accepts that this is my journey and I have to go through some amount of hurt. â€" Katrina Kaif ...

Katrina Kaif with sister Isabelle Kaif
I don't enjoy sitting with make-up all the time and that is why I have decided to go for the natural look. Not only me, I think given a choice, everybody would prefer such a look on screen. â€" Katrina Kaif ...

Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor Fight On The Sents of Bodyguard
Bollywood's top 2 actresses were involved in cat fight.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment